List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: X-Window on Windows 98
From:       Andre Poenitz <andre.poenitz () mathematik ! tu-chemnitz ! de>
Date:       2000-05-25 20:37:53

> I saw it's possible to have LyX on Windows 98. But I saw that I need a
> X-server for that purpose.
> Where can I get a non-commercial X server ?

There is an X server from MicroImages called 'MiX' (or something like
that) with a free trial version. This version shuts down automatically
after two hours but until then it seems to work fairly stable.

Andre'

--
It'll take a long time to eat 63.000 peanuts.
André Pönitz ......................... poenitz@mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de