List:       lyx-docs
Subject:    Manual / Introduction
From:       Julia_Schäfer <julia_schaefer () gmx ! at>
Date:       2012-06-07 10:26:00

Hey there!
I have started and by now quite proceeded to write my thesis using LyX - =
its the first time ever I am using LyX and it is still quite hard for =
me. So I am trying to learn by reading the manuals / introduchtions / =
tutorials. I am ready to learn and to work on it, still there are so =
many informations at so many different places out there, so hard to =
find, that by now I am kind of running out of time. If I can't find easy =
help with my problems soon, I will definitely have to swich back to =
word... :-(
As in the Introduction to LyX you ask readers not to hesitate about =
giving feedback, here is mine:
It would be GREAT to have shorter, clearer Manuals and Informations that =
are a bit easier to navigate. That is: important informations should be =
easier to find and not be mixed with uimportant stuff. Its really goot =
to know that there are other people out there worrying about cat-litter =
and unwashed dishes, even within the LyX community. That makes me feel =
less lonely. But it doesn't directly contribute to solving my worries on =
my thesis and on LyX in special, you know?
Thanks for all your work thouhg! :)
Best regards,
Julia=