List:       lyx-docs
Subject:    Re: Fehler: Liste -> Paragraph / Error: List -> Paragraph
From:       Uwe_Stöhr <uwestoehr () web ! de>
Date:       2009-10-24 15:39:48

fuos schrieb:

> I just played around with LyX and found the following error(?):
> If you write a list, followed by a paragraph, the paragraph-title
> is hidden in the dvi-view / pdf.
> You can only see the standard text of the paragraph, but not
> the paragraph-title.

I cannot reproduce this, see the attached LyX document that I created out of your TeX document.

> I attached the tex- and the pdf-file.

Better attaching the LyX file the next time - this makes it easier to reproduce problems.

Btw. This mailing list is about documentation issues. To report bugs, please open a new bug report
at http://www.lyx.org/trac/wiki/BugTrackerHome
or when you are not sure that it is a bug, contact the lyx-users or lyx-devel mailing list.
(All mailing lists are in English.)

regards Uwe

["newfile1.lyx" (application/x-lyx)]