List:       lyx-docs
Subject:    A small fix for the Tutorial
From:       "Ran Rutenberg" <ran.rutenberg () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-12-19 15:52:48

Hi,

While working on the translation of the Tutorial, I spotted an error
(probably something outdated) in section 2.1. In this section there is
a line in which written "Note that once you've got more than one
document open, you can use the Documents menu to switch between them."
The correct menu is the View menu.

I've attached a file with the proposed change marked.

Sincerely,

Ran Rutenberg

["Tutorial-with fixes.lyx" (application/lyx)]