List:       lyx-docs
Subject:    Re: Help Algorithms
From:       Uwe Stöhr <uwestoehr () web ! de>
Date:       2006-10-18 23:56:43

Mancapa, Vusisizwe (_) (Summerstrand Campus North) schrieb:

> Can you help me write neat looking pseudo code in Lyx?

Attached is an example-LyX file. It uses the LaTeX-package "listings"
which I can recommend to write also pseudo-code. Have a look at the
document preamble and the manual of the listings package to learn more
about it.

Btw. better ask such questions at lyx-users mailing list and not at
lyx-docs.

regards Uwe

["listings.lyx" (application/lyx)]