List:       lyx-docs
Subject:    modification to intro.lyx and something about goto's
From:       Tino Meinen <a.t.meinen () chello ! nl>
Date:       2001-01-08 13:19:29

Hello.
section 2 of the introduction explains about cross-references, but it is
for the old LyX version and is no longer true. (its about typing C-< to

I've added a suggestion for the new text.
Whoever is in charge, please do with it as you see fit.
The first and last sentence is the same as in the original intro.lyx for
reference

(the printed manuals show a number instead.) If you click on that box
with the left mouse button, a popup window will appear containing a
list of all the cross-references in the document. This introduction
has only one named Contrib. You can go to the section the
reference refers to by clicking the button labeled "Go to
reference". Going back to where you came from is just as easy.

Now that we've cleared up some of the differences between the printed
and online versions of this file, we can start looking at the format of
this document.

One remark however
The button is labeled: Goto reference

that smells of computer language!
shouldn't it be "Go to reference" instead?

perhaps we should notify the developers of this so that they can change
this?

Greetings
Tino Meinen
Dutch translation coordinator.