List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Should we escape \url special characters in Beamer?
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen_Spitzm=FCller?=" <jspitzm () gmail ! com>
Date:       2024-05-12 9:41:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Samstag, dem 25.03.2023 um 15:43 +0100 schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller:
> > Should LyX escape '#' in the 'Frame' environment, or do we put the
> > responsibility on the user to know to use a Fragile Frame?
>
> The former, but this requires some effort (probably a new layout flag
> that advises to escape chars in embedded verbatim insets). Probably
> not 2.4 stuff.

FWIW I have a patch ready for this for master. However, it requires a
file format change, so I'd better wait with it until 2.4.0 is settled?

In any case, please tell me before you plan to create
lyx2lyx/lyx_2_5.py, since I have this and all the other stuff needed to
get 2.5 conversion ready here.

--
Jürgen