List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Marking inverted branch insets
From:       Yuriy Skalko <yuriy.skalko () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-10-26 20:52:43

> Done in the attached patch. Now just with adding "~" to inverted insets, I think it is more visible than "!".
>
> Yuriy

I've checked implementing the additional color change. But to retain LyX
flexibility, just adding the "inverted branch label" color to the table
and overriding labelColor method will be not enough. We'll also have to
define a new property for layouts, something like "InactiveLabelFont".
So probably it is not worth it. Also after usage of the patch for
several days, I can say that adding only an inversion symbol works well
for distinguishing inverted branch insets.

Yuriy