List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: [LyX/master] Allow compiling with Qt6
From:       Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgouttes () lyx ! org>
Date:       2021-03-16 14:30:08

Le 16/03/2021 =E0 10:48, Enrico Forestieri a =E9crit=A0:
>> LyX 2.4 will still support Qt 4.8. I trust this is old enough :)
> =

> So, I infer that the attached patch is needed.

Needed, I do not know. I think it still works with Qt4.5 and we had one =

user at some time, but nobody knows whether it still compiles. In any =

case, it would be easy to fix if we got a report of broken LyX with 4.5 IMO.

JMarc

-- =

lyx-devel mailing list
lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org