List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Inkscape 1.0rc1
From:       Daniel <xracoonx () gmx ! de>
Date:       2020-04-15 4:49:03

Seeing that Inkscape 1.0rc1 was just released
(https://inkscape.org/news/2020/04/12/inkscape-0925-released-and-testers-needed-inkscape/),
I remembered that there was a post or bug filed some time ago about
adjustments that might need to be made to LyX in order to play nice with
Inkscape 1.0. Unfortunately I cannot find it now.

I remember that the response was that it might take a while until the
final release. RC1 might be an indication that the final release is not
far away anymore.

Daniel