List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Proposed Patch Re: Ticket 10992
From:       Joel Kulesza <jkulesza () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-01-25 6:16:25

LyX Developers,

I recently submitted a ticket (http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/10992) with a
trivial patch attached to modify how the local layout text edit box behaves
in the document settings.  I changed it to be consistent with the preamble
(fixed width and no wrap) because it is effectively another "code"
environment.

I hope a benevolent developer can review the ticket and patch, and if/when
deemed acceptable, can commit it on my behalf.

Please contact me with any comments, questions, or concerns.

Thank you,
Joel