List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt5svg.dll problem
From:       Uwe_Stöhr <uwestoehr () web ! de>
Date:       2017-11-01 14:37:15

El 29.10.2017 a las 18:23, edu Gpl escribió:

> Thank you. I reinstalled lyx 2.3 beta1. All ok.

Hi Hatim,

could you please do me the favor and

1. uninstall LyX 2.3beta1 completely (also the user settings!)

2. install LyX 2.3RC1:
http://ftp.lyx.de/LyXWinInstaller/LyX2.3.0-RC1/LyX-230RC-1-Installer-1.exe

(This time you have to uninstall the existing LyX version before because
there were incompatible changes between beta1 and RC1 in the installer.
(The beta releases are just for testing, not for real life work).)

Can you then work with LyX 2.3?

If not then

3. run MiKTeX's update wizard twice (until no more updates are available).

Can you then work with LyX 2.3?

I am asking because for LyX 2.3RC1 I upgraded the Qt5 version and 3 days
ago also MiKTeX updated its Qt5 version.

many thanks and regards
Uwe