List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: #8908: Instant preview does not work if package `minted` is used
From:       Scott Kostyshak <skostysh () lyx ! org>
Date:       2017-08-31 0:24:23

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 08:52:08PM +0200, Allan Leal wrote:
> Hi Scott,
>=20
> Yes, I'm using Kubuntu 16.10 (laptop) and 17.04 (office). I just compiled
> LyX 2.3.0beta1 using cmake. How can I find the minted interface?

Ah good. We'd be interested in a couple of things. First, can you
compile your current .lyx files successfully and everything looks OK at
a glance?

Did you get a warning when you compiled the .lyx files? If so, did the
warning make sense to you? If not, let us know what the warning is and
we will try to make it more clear for the final 2.3.0 release.

As a reminder, please backup all of your files.

Please also respond to lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org so we can keep the
discussion on the list and other can help.

Thanks for your help, Allan.

Scott