List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem whit Insert Index Bibliography
From:       Scott Kostyshak <skostysh () lyx ! org>
Date:       2017-08-25 23:58:42

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 12:03:02AM -0500, Héctor Armando Esquinca Avilés wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> I am interested in test the 2.3.Obeta 1 but I don´t find the url.

Hi Héctor,

Thank you for your interest in testing! You can download installers for
2.3.0beta1 for Mac here:

    ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/devel/lyx-2.3/2.3.0-latest

Please back up all of your documents before using beta1, and please only
use it for testing and not for serious work.

Please let us know (by responding by email to lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org)
how the testing goes. I think this is an issue that several Mac users
have seen so your feedback will be helpful. Hopefully you do not see the
issue with beta1 and that it is fixed.

By the way, we have a LyX mailing list for Spanish speakers. In case you
are interested, you can see the previous messages here:

    http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-es@lists.lyx.org/

It is a friendly list and there are only a few emails per week, so it
would not flood your inbox. If you are interested in joining the list,
just send an email to:

    lyx-es-subscribe@lists.lyx.org

No pressure though :)

Thanks again for being willing to help test 2.3.0beta1.

Best,

Scott