List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Our \LyX{} inset breaks compilation in Hebrew (but \LaTeX{} does not)
From:       Scott Kostyshak <skostysh () lyx ! org>
Date:       2016-08-28 23:39:23

Our compilation of the Hebrew splash file fails with "Missing glyphs!"
errors. Indeed, if you look at the output, the LyX inset outputs are
missing. Interestingly, the \LaTeX{} commands work fine (i.e. do not
cause an error), and result in R-to-L output (XeTaL).

Are our \LyX{} commands supposed to work in this context?

Marking the \LyX{} insets as "English" leads to no errors. Should both
the \LyX{} and \LaTeX{} insets be marked as English?

Scott