List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Bleeding-edge LyX
From:       Peter_Kümmel <syntheticpp () gmx ! net>
Date:       2016-04-02 14:44:26

Am 2. April 2016 11:26:06 MESZ, schrieb Andrew Parsloe <aparsloe@clear.net.nz>:
> Hullo Peter,
> I've tried twice now to get a working bleeding-edge LyX (on a windows 7
>
> machine), since there have been occasions recently when it would have
> been helpful to have someone testing latest commits on a windows
> machine. Everything seems to function until I launch LyX. A console
> window opens, and then LyX is launched, but as you can see from the
> attachment, the console window displays three error messages, and
> remains open. Closing the console window closes LyX. With these errors
> present, I'm reluctant to do anything serious with the resulting LyX.
>
> Andrew
>

> ---

Lyx gives a lot of warnings. I don't think these are critical.

The console is enabled for bleeding edge build, maybe not a good idea. In a release \
the console is just disabled, so there is no differrence in the lyx functionality. I \
will disable the console for bleeding edge, too.

Thanks for testing bleeding edge, I already was thinking about killing it.

Peter