List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Beta hopefully soon, only waiting on Windows installer(s)
From:       Peter_Kümmel <syntheticpp () gmx ! net>
Date:       2016-01-18 14:00:08

Am 18. Januar 2016 09:33:17 MEZ, schrieb "Uwe Stöhr" <uwestoehr@web.de>:

> [...]

You mean the installer instructions? Yes I tried yesterday and it worked. I also saw \
your nsh changes in git. I further plan to investigate how a mingw build could be \
integrated. Also I wonder what for files from the zip packages are really needed and \
if there would be a better place than a downloadable zip file for them.