List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Beta hopefully soon, only waiting on Windows installer(s)
From:       Peter_Kümmel <syntheticpp () gmx ! net>
Date:       2016-01-18 3:20:32

> And to repeat myself, building the installer was never a problem,

Great! And it looks like necessary stuff is committet by you to the repository.
Ideally all files needed for the installer would be part of the repository, but this \
would mean to add multiple MB of Windows binaries which is not an option.

Maybe we could think about a git submodle which could be checked out optionally.