List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Bundled 3rdparty libraries
From:       Peter_Kümmel <syntheticpp () gmx ! net>
Date:       2015-12-11 1:55:00

https://github.com/syntheticpp/lyx/commits/3rdparty

I would like to merge above Branch which adds src/3rdparty with stripped down sources \
of zlib iconv and hunspell.

Build and usage of these libs is controlled by LYX_3RDPARTY_BUILD and has been trdted \
with mingw-cross, msvc2013 and msvc2015.

I see this as the starting point for a simpler dependency handling.