List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Installer with mingw build
From:       Peter_Kümmel <syntheticpp () gmx ! net>
Date:       2015-12-11 1:43:33

The automatic build now also builds iconv, hunspell, and zlib=2E

Uwe, could you check if the downloadable zip is good enough as basis for a=
 real installer?

https://github=2Ecom/syntheticpp/LyX-bleeding-edge/blob/LyX-master-win32/R=
EADME=2Emd

If this works, then we could even try to build the installer automatically=
=2E Uwe, do you know that scripting in linux is much more convinient than t=
hese bat file hacking=2E

Or we switch mingw on Windows=2E

Are there any god reasons to not use mingw for a release? (sure for develo=
ping msvc could be still used)