List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: LyX.app can't be opened
From:       Stephan Witt <st.witt () gmx ! net>
Date:       2013-06-27 8:23:57

Am 26.06.2013 um 23:59 schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgouttes@lyx.org>:

> Le 26/06/2013 23:26, Stephan Witt a écrit :
> > Am 26.06.2013 um 19:36 schrieb Eric Weir <eeweir@bellsouth.net>:
> >

> > > New computer. Now on OS X Mountain Lion. When I started LyX after installing \
> > > it, I got a message saying, "LyX.app can't be opened because it's from an \
> > > unidentified developer."
> >
> > It's me :)
> > I didn't want to pay 100$ per year.
> > And I didn't want to sign a contract I don't understand 100%.
>
> Shall LyX funds pay for that? If the contract part is not a problem, it would be a \
> good solution.
> JMarc

One can register an individual and/or an organisation:

https://developer.apple.com/enroll/selectEnrollmentType.php?t=cm

I tried it as individual and stopped here (this is a different more current version):

https://developer.apple.com/programs/terms/mac/mac_program_agreement_20130610.pdf

I'm not a lawyer and it's not available in my mother tongue. So I didn't want to sign \
it.

So, indeed the contract is the bigger problem. The money I can afford.

Stephan=