List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Submitted my proposal
From:       Cyrille Artho <c.artho () aist ! go ! jp>
Date:       2013-04-30 23:31:07

Hi Dann,
I'm not the expert on this project, so just a few comments.

* The mock-up is very good. Gives us a clear idea of the design possibility
you have considered.

* What about switching into "toolbar editing" mode and arranging the icons
right on the toolbar itself? Is this too difficult to implement with the
given widgets?

* Try to make your proposal shorter. No need to explain Drog and drop, for
example.

* There is no need to be that verbose in the project goals/deliverables.
Just writing that you are going to write a parser and have planned some
buffer time as you have not written parser before, is sufficient. You can
also use bullets for the project goals.

* Please use the "Almost European (AE)" font if you want to use your
current font. It looks the same but is not rendered as a bitmap in the PDF
viewer, so it's much easier to read on screen.

--
Regards,
Cyrille Artho - http://artho.com/