List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    About GSoC Layout Editor proposal.
From:       Tommaso Cucinotta <tommaso () lyx ! org>
Date:       2013-04-30 21:10:34

Hi,

I'm not sure whether this has already been discussed.

I'd like to highlight that a layout editor project might have
as a side outcome the production of a LaTeX class file, to be
used even without LyX. That would make its scope & usefulness
even broader.

Something like I edit the page visually and/or editing params,
and I get a .cls file, as well as a .layout file to be used
within LyX, that uses the .cls file.

Just my 2c,

	T.