List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Branch for UI Improvements/Outliner
From:       Rob Oakes <lyx-devel () oak-tree ! us>
Date:       2013-04-30 14:41:08

Dear Developers,

Would it be possible for someone to create a branch on git.lyx.org for
the UI improvement code? Since there has been some recent interest in
it, I thought it would be good to have it in a format more easily merged
with lyx-master. To that end, I created a git repo with all of my code
from Launchpad in it. I'm now trying to figure out where the best place
to stash it might be.

Cheers,

Rob