List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Lyx. Horizontal scrollbar. GSoC-2013 proposal
From:       Cyrille Artho <c.artho () aist ! go ! jp>
Date:       2013-04-30 8:04:51

Hi Roman,
What I said earlier about another proposal applies to other proposals as
well. Try to be more detailed and more specific about the first goals. Try
to come up with a plan for the first few weeks that includes a concrete
deliverable, even if it is just a possible design that may again change
later. Imagine you would write a concrete plan that you outsource for the
next two weeks, and you have only daily progress reports. What would you write?

--
Regards,
Cyrille Artho - http://artho.com/