List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: GSoC proposal review
From:       Cyrille Artho <c.artho () aist ! go ! jp>
Date:       2013-04-30 6:53:25

Dear Mayank Jha,
We appreciate your enthusiasm. I don't know enough about the project to
comment much on your proposal and your prototype, but I hope that most
developers who are several time zones behind us will soon wake up and have
time to give a few comments on your proposal.

We are getting a lot of proposals now, so I apologize if it is not always
the case that the expert on a given topic can respond quickly.

--
Regards,
Cyrille Artho - http://artho.com/