List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    GSOC 2013
From:       Diluka Wittachchi <diluka.999 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-04-25 1:14:32

Hi Everyone

Have a nice day ,I like to work for Toolbar customization dialog project
according to that project i like to develop dialog that would allowed users
to create and customize toolbar via graphical interface .I am C++/Qt
developer and also I contribute to qt project.I need some more information
about that project domain what kind of internal requirements ? and also
need some guide about that project .If someone feel free please guide
me.Thanks a lot.

Cheers
Diluka