List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    GSOC 2013
From:       Piyush Tiwari <ktpiyush91 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-04-20 20:18:05

Hello,
I am really interested in the idea of creating a layout editor which would
be user friendly and could be used by anyone without internal details.
I have experience in LateX, Qt and C++.
Github: https://github.com/Fyre91
I have uploaded on github a software which was presented as an demo in
CVPR-2012 which was created using C++/Qt.

I am planning to implement most of the latex features in this layout
editor.Priorities are:
-selection of page layout
-selection of font size
-addition of images by dragging