List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Faithful LyX2XML conversion
From:       Nico Williams <nico () cryptonector ! com>
Date:       2012-12-28 23:56:50

I've pushed an update to lyx2xml in my clone of lyx that uses XML
namespaces for layouts and insets, and which supports math (though it
doesn't output MathML, sadly, not yet).

So now the XML output looks more like this:

<layout:Standard>some text</layout:Standard>

<layout:Subsection><inset:CommandInset CommandInset="label"
LatexCommand="label"
name="sub:Whatever"></inset:CommandInset>Whatever</layout:Subsection>

and so on.

This is much nicer than the earlier version's output.

Nico