List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: annotations for new layout argument feature
From:       Uwe_Stöhr <uwestoehr () web ! de>
Date:       2012-11-30 19:38:37

Am 29.11.2012 06:28, schrieb Richard Heck:

> For now, I'd think you could use the sort of trick we use to make beamer work:
> Define your own command that switches the order of the arguments, and make LyX use that.

That is not possible for journal submissions. Many publishers use a code checking system. If it
detects that you define your own command, your file won#t be accepted. I these troubles already with
2 different publishers.

So in fact I will have to leave \category in sigplanconf.lyx as TeX code.

thanks and regards
Uwe