On 6/7/12 9:46 PM, Uwe Stöhr wrote: > Attached is a patch for tex2lyx in branch. > It adds support to import the font names when fontspec is used. > It also supports polyglossia so that files using it can directly be > viewed after importing. > > I think the changes are quite straight forward. If possible I would > like to have it in for LyX 2.0.4. I'll now be away for about 2 weeks > and cannot commit. So please commit it if you agree with the patch. > Can someone who knows about tex2lyx comment on this patch? rh