List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    [patch] for branch - tex2lyx support for fontspec and polyglossia
From:       Uwe Stöhr <uwestoehr () web ! de>
Date:       2012-06-08 1:46:11

Attached is a patch for tex2lyx in branch.
It adds support to import the font names when fontspec is used.
It also supports polyglossia so that files using it can directly be viewed after importing.

I think the changes are quite straight forward. If possible I would like to have it in for LyX
2.0.4. I'll now be away for about 2 weeks and cannot commit. So please commit it if you agree with
the patch.

thanks and regards
Uwe