List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: plan for the next LyX developer meeting
From:       Abdelrazak Younes <younes () lyx ! org>
Date:       2012-05-31 6:52:55

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 1:06 AM, Uwe St=F6hr <uwestoehr@web.de> wrote:
> Besides this,Abdel, are you still in Switzerland? If so, we can also meet
> there for me its is only one or 2 hours by train.

We could indeed, depending on the number of people because
accommodation is quite expensive around here. Depending on the date
(during summer), I could host 5 or 6 people.

Also I think we could use Marvell facilities if needed.

> We could also meet here in the black forest but despite the beautiful
> nature, we would be in the middle of nowhere without Internet connection.
> (Meeting directly in my hometown Freiburg is much too expensive
> (accommodation).)

I was there a month ago; beautiful indeed, but no connection at all,
even no GSM/Edge :-)

Abdel.