List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    LyX 2.0.4
From:       Richard Heck <rgheck () comcast ! net>
Date:       2012-05-25 14:22:11

We've accumulated a good number of bug fixes for 2.0.4, and it's been
almost three months since the last release, so it's time to start
thinking about another one. I'll remerge strings and inform the
translators shortly. Before I do that, please have a look at our list of
bugs for 2.0.4

http://www.lyx.org/trac/wiki/BugTrackerHome#Unresolvedbugstargetedtonextmaintenancerelease2.0.4
and let me know if there are any we really need to fix before strings
are frozen. Also, let me know which of these bugs you think we need to
fix for the release, and let's mark them high priority.

Richard