List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: annoying behavior of Lyx 2.02+ -- Language toggle
From:       Ronen Abravanel <ronena () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-04-29 14:55:21

Presumably, the "orginal"  (prior to 2.02) behavior is a bug. But it's very
usable bug. Specifically, all the "how to use LyX in Hebrew" manuals on the
Internet (and there are many of these) use it, and will have to change.

So, it will make sense to use the toggle-method, but it will annoy many
people.

Ronen.