List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: [Patch] Outline Drag and Drop (Backend)
From:       Hellmut Weber <mail () hellmutweber ! de>
Date:       2009-06-30 16:12:56

Hi Vincent, hi Pavel,
as a user with high interest in mouseless working I would greatly
appreciate an lfun of that kind useable in some form also for me as user
;-))

That would increase my produtivity with LyX one more important step.
Apart from some rare exceptions in my commercial context, LyX is already
THE most important tools for me. Thanks for your work fore it.

Best regards

Hellmut

--
Dr. Hellmut Weber         mail@hellmutweber.de
Degenfeldstraße 2         tel   +49-89-3081172