Hi Richard, On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 4:31 PM, rgheck wrote: > So far as I can see, math is almost untranslated at this point. (I just > cloned from git.) Theorem-type environments do not get converted, either. > There's more on this in a different message. That is not really true. All formulae in the LyX User Guide are translated correctly and without errors. The only errors are related to custom macros and some weird bracketing when using \displaystyle and friends (the whole formula is surrounded by {}). The LyX Math Guide outputs a lot of errors, but the big majority are a question of adding a translation to a config file. > I don't want to be a party-pooper, but under these circumstances I can't > agree that eLyXer is "ready for prime time". It is for many people who just need basic math (like me and, I would contend, 90% of LyX users). The rest will have to add a bit of work, if only to report errors or send sample documents. Saying "math is almost untranslated" is not helpful. Thanks, Alex.