List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Official submission of eLyXer for inclusion in LyX
From:       Sven Hoexter <sven () timegate ! de>
Date:       2009-04-29 11:55:41

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 06:52:09AM +0000, Guenter Milde wrote:
> On 2009-04-29, Uwe Stöhr wrote:

Hi,

>   For Linux distributions this would mean a "recommendation" or
>   "suggestion" in the lyx package. (Hopefully there will be an elyxer
>   Debian package soon.)

These terms (recommends and suggests) are still a bit Debian specific
as far as I know. Though world domination is an admirable goal there are
still other packaging systems around. ;)

Beside that the packaging is already on the todo list ... just needs someone
with some free time.

Sven
--
If God passed a mic to me to speak