List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Release of LyX 1.6.2 was: Context menu of some collaps insets
From:       Jürgen_Spitzmüller <j.spitzmueller () gmx ! de>
Date:       2009-03-06 14:28:16

Uwe Stöhr wrote:
> The mentioned open crash is a special one - only a few users use branches
> and child documents together, while the other crashes we fixed affect much
> more people.

I was hit myself by that bug, and I almost lost a very important document
_completely_ (btw, in my case, no branch, but a box inset was involved).

I won't release 1.6.2 with such a severe bug. The cycle until 1.6.3 is too
long.

(I might reconsider my decision if it turns out this bug cannot be fixed
easily or if nothing happens within the next two weeks)

Jürgen