List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: rpm lyx-1.6.0 to Mandriva 2009
From:       Olivier Ripoll <durocortorum73-gmane () yahoo ! fr>
Date:       2008-11-21 12:34:38

José Matos wrote:
> On Monday 17 November 2008 13:16:17 icebna wrote:
>> Hi all :
>>
>> I have built and upload the binary lyx-1.6.0-1mdv2009.i586.rpm (
>> Mandriva 2009 ) to your \incoming directory. Can you move to mirrors ?
>
> Done. I have placed it in the master and it will be (automatically) propagated
> to mirrors.

Hi,

I wanted to install this rpm on my PC, but I noticed that the
permissions on that file do not allow download. All files in
ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/bin/1.6.0/
are r--r--r-- and the mandriva rpm is rw-rw---- (the write access should
also be removed by the way).

I installed the cooker rpm instead, which works fine.

Best regards,

Olivier