Vincent van Ravesteijn wrote: > Solving: > - The GuiTabular dialog has an auto-apply policy. The buttoncontroller > however changes the Close button into Cancel, while pressing Cancel does > apply the settings. Therefore I added a new ButtonPolicy: AutoApplyPolicy. I think we really need OK/Apply/Cancel buttons in the long term (there's also an old bug report somewhere). > - When editing the width edit field is not finished by an enter but by > tab, a mouseclick or something else, the value is not applied. I would not expect it to be applied, actually. > - The default of valign is TOP and not MIDDLE. This is defined in > various constructors in InsetTabular.cpp. LaTeX-wise, TOP is the default. Also note that LaTeX tables have another notion of valign than what you might expect. See http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/Tables#toc2 Jürgen