List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: rc4 and later
From:       Uwe Stöhr <uwestoehr () web ! de>
Date:       2008-09-30 23:37:55

 >> When no Qt functions are used we have to switch between "/" and "\" manually:
 >
 > What about this patch?

It doesn't fix the bug.

I don't understand why this bug appears only in trunk and not in branch. And I also don't understand
why this bug disappears as soon as I pressed OK in the preferences dialog and then restarted LyX.

Really strange is that this bug is really not there when using Vista, but in Win200 and WinXP.

regards Uwe