List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Alternative to individual embedding?
From:       "Bo Peng" <ben.bob () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-13 17:12:24

>  Well, then you don't have "full reversibility". OK.

Depending on how you define it. As I have said, my approach does not
have the reversibility problem because there is no bundled mode. If
you really want to 'bundle all' and 'unbundled all', a feature I might
not even offer, my approach allows full recovery of the original file
after bundled and unbundle. This is full reversibility in my
definition.

Bo