List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: LyX 1.5.0 / 1.4.5.1
From:       juergen.sp () t-online ! de (=?iso-8859-1?q?J=FCrgen_Spitzm=FCller?=)
Date:       2007-07-31 17:41:58

Hi Troy,

Ars Technica Open Ended wrote:
> Hola Juergen,
>
> I'm going to write up this release for Ars Technica over the next few
> days (short blurb, like 300 words) since I think it's a big enough
> milestone to warrant a little press.

Great!

> I was wondering if I have permission to use the logo from lyx.org as a
> side-bar icon or if I need special permission...

I think you can just use it.

> If you have any additional notes or blurbs, such as the 'one killer
> feature' of this release, I'll run with whatever I can get :)

The "one big feature" is certainly unicode handling, but the release features
some useful new stuff besides that.
The best overview so far is the wiki page I cited:
http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/NewInLyX15

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask on the LyX Developers
list. People there will happily answer all your questions and are open to
critique (I will be offline for the next three weeks).

> Cheers
>
> Troy Unrau
> Ars Writer and KDE Gearhead

Regards,