List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: feature request
From:       Abdelrazak Younes <younes.a () free ! fr>
Date:       2006-04-10 13:29:22

Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :

> Abdelrazak> I thought about that also but in the case of
> Abdelrazak> BreakParagraph for example, we need to check on two
> Abdelrazak> ParIterator...
>
> Maybe pass a 'from' and a 'to' cursor, to specify a range.

Good idea :-)
So how about 3 methods:
updateLabels(Buffer const & buf): will do the full update in any case
updateLabels(Buffer const & buf, ParIterator & current): will try to
update current first if possible, if not will go for the full update
updateLabels(Buffer const & buf, ParIterator & from, ParIterator & to):
will try to update from "from" to "to" if possible, if not will go for
the full update.

deal?

Abdel.