List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: What are the main problems in CVS now?
From:       Andre Poenitz <andre.poenitz () mathematik ! tu-chemnitz ! de>
Date:       2005-02-18 20:06:02

On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 11:08:45AM +0100, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> Asger Alstrup <aalstrup@laerdal.dk> writes:
>
> | Andre Poenitz wrote:
> >> Both sound nice. [And in case it matters: I am a bit biased towards
> >> France outside Paris...]
> >
> | Paris sounds great!
>
> Except for the beer... but I can settle for some wine as well.

Well, first of all, French beer isn't really bad. You can certainly get
drunk enough to fall off a sleigh if you intend to do so.

Secondly, Paris is close enough to go there by car if necessary. And in
a car there should be enough room for an amount of beer that will you
keep happy for a few days.

[BTW, do we have still have Intra-EU regulations on the amount of beer
one is allowed to transport from one country to another?]

Andre'