List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: What are the main problems in CVS now?
From:       Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <Jean-Marc.Lasgouttes () inria ! fr>
Date:       2005-02-10 20:50:40

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Schmitt <michael.schmitt@teststep.org> writes:

Michael> What I am most concerned about is: Will there be any
Michael> fundamental code changes right after the release of LyX 1.4?
Michael> Or in other words: Can we guarantee that the remaining open
Michael> bugs can be fixed (easily) in the stable 1.4.X branch? Maybe
Michael> Alfredo and Andre can share their feelings about this issue
Michael> with us...?

We agreed in Chemnitz to delay the 1.5 branch until 1.4.1 is out. I
hope this still holds...

JMarc