List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Drag-n-drop image files (QT)
From:       Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <Jean-Marc.Lasgouttes () inria ! fr>
Date:       2005-01-28 12:58:24

>>>>> "Angus" == Angus Leeming <leeming@lyx.org> writes:

>> The 1.4.0 current cvs patch follows.

Angus> I'll comment on it when I've had time to digest it.

>> Let me know if you want the patch for 1.3.5.

Angus> Jean-Marc's world.

It seems sufficiently simple to be acceptable. I think we should work
on the 1.4.0 integration first, though.

One thing that I would like to see is using methods from the graphics
loader used for deciding whether the file is OK instead of
QImageIO::imageFormat. This is Angus' word, of course.

I guess this could be used for external inset too.

JMarc