List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Configure problems for lyx-140 on Mac
From:       Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <Jean-Marc.Lasgouttes () inria ! fr>
Date:       2004-12-27 17:26:37

>> IMHO the only viable in-lyx solution is to disable concept-checking
>> for darwin.

Andreas> What's wrong with my idea?

It is too complicated. I know we have a lot of these clever hacks in
the configure code (I am partly to blame for that), but we should
avoid it as much as possible.

What happens if we disable it for darwin? Well, the mac developpers
will not some some specialized compile-time errors that the linux
developers will see and fix anyway. Big deal...

JMarc