List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Scientific lyxlength?
From:       Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <Jean-Marc.Lasgouttes () inria ! fr>
Date:       2004-12-22 15:47:18

>>>>> "Stephan" == Stephan Witt <stephan.witt@beusen.de> writes:

Stephan> ... and last but not least, the attached example file.

Thanks for the file. I really do not know what happens. Actually I did
my testing with 'Spacing above' in paragraph layout, and there a
custom value of 140pt does not lead to any problem. But I see the
problem you mention with the width of an insetgraphics...

JMarc